Do you know…
- Why we won’t choose to live near a cemetery, or near a garbage dump
- Why we won’t hang an object above our head where we sit or sleep
- Why we removed dead plants or trees instantly
- Why we get irritated when next door neighbors’ dog barks all day long Or play unbearable loud music in the late hours
- Why we turn the lights off when we put our children to bed
- Why we won’t place an ugly object in front of our house
- Why we complain when our hotel room has no pleasant view when we’re on holidays?
- Why our children refuse to take bitter medicines
The list is non-exhaustive…
The answer is simply because, subconsciously, we know that the above examples of ugly sight, odor, noise, touch, and taste carry bad energies which are not beneficial for us.